← All categories  ·  📖 Experiences & stories

My first weekend in a long leg cast

CastFan_NL · 2026-08-03 11:44

I finally did it! My partner applied a long leg cast on Friday evening and I wore it until Sunday. Walking with crutches through the park was an amazing feeling.

👍 2
CastFan_NL · 2026-08-03 11:47

What fun to read! Next time, you should try a walk through the woods, which is even nicer.

🌐 Automatically translated from Dutch. Show original

Wat leuk om te lezen! Volgende keer moet je een wandeling door het bos proberen, dat is nog mooier.

GipsFreundin · 2026-08-03 16:29
↩ CastFan_NL: I finally did it! My partner applied a long leg cast on Friday evening and I wore it until Sunday. Walking with crutches through the park was an amazing feeling.

Congratulations! You'll never forget the first weekend.

🌐 Automatically translated from German. Show original

Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Das erste Wochenende vergisst man nie.

CastFan_NL · 2026-08-03 16:29

Add another photo!

🌐 Automatically translated from Dutch. Show original

Nog een foto erbij!

👍 1
CastFan_NL · 2026-08-03 16:30

First paragraph about plaster.

Second paragraph on crutches.

🌐 Automatically translated from Dutch. Show original

Eerste alinea over gips.

Tweede alinea over krukken.

Reply

You need to be logged in to post.

Log in or register